The Complete Replacement of your Fascias, Soffits, Roofline and flat roof adds value to your Property and is a permanent solution in Scotland.
We have seen more and more clients in Lanarkshire and Glasgow which in the first instance opted for the cheaper option of over cladding and found that this is not the answer to their soffits, fascia and roofline problems, this option fails to last and also devalues your property.
- Completely remove all your old timber roofline, fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Slide the first row of tiles back and remove all the old corroded felt.
- Dress and remove all the rotten spar ends, then build up or cut them back to make sure they are all level.
- Attach 9mm solid uPVC soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid uPVC fascia boards to the front of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid uPVC barge boards.
- Introduce a new felt tray with concealed ventilation (bringing your roof up to the new building standards and allowing your roof to breath).
- Install bird guard if required and requested.
- Replace your roof tiles back into the correct position.
- Inspect, replace and patch up all cement that has been dislodged.
- Install new guttering at the correct angle to allow the water to displace quicker.
- Install new fall pipes.
- Inspect the installation with yourself and give all the work a water test.
- Tidy up and remove all the rubbish from the site.